Chamber-Coordinated Ironwood City-Wide Rummage Sale: June 3-5, 2022
This year of 2022 the Ironwood Chamber of Commerce will return to helping sponsor and coordinate an Ironwood City-Wide Rummage Sale. We are changing things up a bit this year, and it's now free to register. The listings will all be will be completely online, via this page of our website (also accessible on our smartphone app, IronwoodGO--free from the app store or Google play).
To register for the sale weekend please email the chamber email@example.com and include in that email:
- Street location of the sale
- Date(s) you will have the sale, ex. Friday, Saturday, Sunday or any combination of these days
- Time of the sale, ex. 9:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m.
- List of the principal items to be sold, ex. household, tools, clothes, toys, electronics, yard equipment, furniture, etc.
We will put the information you submit on this webpage, where it will be listed by location. There will be no names included, only the physical address of the sale along with the other information noted above.
Please remember that once posted here, folks can access that information on their smart phones via IronwoodGO, so as folks travel in search of that special treasure, the complete list of registrants will be available in their pocket! We will take this page down on Monday, June 6th. Again: no names will be listed--only street addresses. We will not be having laminated yard signs, maps, or printed advertisements this year.
1. 126 W. Michigan Ave., Ironwood: Household items, clothes, a ton of craft and decorative items, plus much more. Sale times: Friday and Saturday, 9am to 3pm
2. 500 N. Hemlock St., Ironwood: Household items, home decor, furniture, seasonal decor, women's clothing and accessories. Sale times: Friday, Saturday, & Sunday, 8am to 2pm
3. 932 N. Hemlock St., Ironwood: Tools, power tools, household goods, clothes, yard equipment, outdoor stuff, and antiques. Sale times: Friday, 8am to 2pm; Saturday 7am to 1pm.
4. 130 West Aurora St., Ironwood: Children's clothing, toys, and miscellaneous household goods. Sale times: Friday & Saturday, 8am to 4pm.
5. E5812 Airport Road, Ironwood: Horse tack, pet supplies, sports/outdoors equipment, electronics, household items, Jeff Gordon collection, name brand women's clothing (L-2X), and more. Sale time: Saturday only, 9am to 4pm
6. 105 West Michigan, Ironwood: Multi-family sale; household, clothes, toys, books, records. Sale time: Friday and Saturday, 9am to 3pm.
7. 125 East Harding, Ironwood: Re-bounder 40 inch (fitness trampoline), juicer, bathroom towel bars and light fixture, desk and chair, vanity, night tables, Christmas items, household, craft supplies, comforter, hardware, and many other items. Sale time: Friday and Saturday, 8am to 3pm.
8. 227 East Michigan Avenue, Ironwood: Antique books, collector's items, something for everyone. Sale time: Friday and Saturday, 9am to 3pm.
9. 908 Broadway Street, Ironwood: Household, clothing, women's M-XL, toddler girls, boys 5/6. Sale time: Friday and Saturday, 9am to 3pm
10. 424 West Larch, Ironwood: Tools, sheet metal and heating, handicap items, household, new Honda generator, 1957 Chevrolet, Chevy Parts, no clothes. Sale time: Friday and Saturday, 8am to 3 pm.
11. 132 East Michigan Avenue, Ironwood: New Jacuzzi tub, pillars, rosettes, decorative, clothing, snowblower, misc. furniture, household, books, table saw, and more. Sale time: Friday and Saturday, 7:30am to 2pm both days.
12. E5072 Welch Creek Lane, Ironwood: Women's and men's clothing, wedding decor and linen, bikes, and lots of miscellaneous. Sale time: Friday, 8am to 3pm; Saturday 8am to 12 noon.
13. 814 North Lake Street, Ironwood: Household items, women's clothes--size Large-XL, girl's clothes--size 7/8, men's clothes--size sm-XL tall, girl's toys, something for everyone! NO checks, please! Sale time: Friday 4pm to 7pm, Saturday 8am to noon.
14. 107 Southrange Road, Ironwood: Women's and children's clothes, toys, household items, bed frame, decorations, misc. items. Sale time: Friday 9am to 4pm, Saturday 8am to 4pm, Sunday 9am to 1pm.
15. 709 Hedin Avenue, Ironwood: General household items including: kitchen items (some vintage); collectables; men's clothing (size medium and large); books/dvds/vcr/cds, and a lot more. Something for everyone! No checks! Sale times: Friday and Saturday 8am to 3pm
16. 211 Geneva Street, Ironwood: firearms, military souvenirs; army M1009 vehicle; agates, polished stones, furniture; miscellaneous items. Sale times: Friday and Saturday, 9am - -4pm.
17. 420 North Hemlock Street, Ironwood: Multi-family sale! Lots of women's clothes, men's clothes, household items, decor, glassware, books, nursing books, a desk, futon, full-sized bed, baby items, and much more! Sale times: Friday and Saturday, 8am to 2pm.